Day 3 of Fraxel Repair - Swelling, Whiteheads, You Name It

Well, I was told these would be the typical side...

Well, I was told these would be the typical side effects. I woke up on Day 2 with my eyes swollen shut! Thank God my husband was home to drive me to my post-op appt. My entire face was swollen too and I did not look at all like myself. I also started getting very small whiteheads so my dr. started me on an antibiotic that should clear it up. He also gave me a prescription strength of zyrtec as he thought I may also be having an allergic reaction to something as the eye swelling was probably more than he's seen.

Today (day 3) my eyes are not as swollen but face is still and under my chin and neck are swollen. I go back to my dr. for another post-op checkup and hopefully the swelling will have subsided a bit more.

I'll update more tomorrow but wondering if anyone else out there had this level of swelling as well and how long did it take for it to all go down. Thanks

I'm being optimistic in saying yes to it being worth it as I don't believe I'm experiencing anything out of the ordinary for a Fraxel RePair procedure.