Stunning Results - Texas

About 4 years ago, when I turned 50, non-invasive...

About 4 years ago, when I turned 50, non-invasive laser treatments no longer produced the results I was looking for. I looked tired and older than my years. This had a significant impact on my sense of well-being and self-confidence. It was time to "go under the knife."

After months of careful deliberation, I decided to go for facial rejuvenation - upper/lower eyelid surgery, traditional brow lift (my forehead is high), full face lift. To be honest, after reading stories about how quickly others had healed, I expected to do the same. The truth is that my healing took longer.

I felt like I looked like an alien for at least 2 months after the surgery and it was about 6 months before I thought I looked "normal." Having said this, let me explain that I would go through it all over again! The results are so amazing, words cannot express my delight and satisfaction.

My face went from looking tired, worn out and frumpy to what you see in my pic, which is a couple of months old. And remember, my face was done about 4 years ago. Talk about a fantastic investment! It's true that when you look good, you feel good. My goal wasn't to look 30 again, but to look healthy & vibrant for my age (54). I accomplished this thanks to an artistic, skillful and gifted board-certified plastic surgeon.

Plano Plastic Surgeon

It's important to select an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon who is detail-oriented yet has a keen sense of aesthetics and artistic vision. Dr. R is this and more. He never tried to sell me on anything and let me make my own decisions. He was honest and straight-forward about what to expect. I remember right before going into surgery he reminded me not to expect a total transformation, but to expect to look refreshed. Well, I don't know how he defines "refreshed" but the difference is absolutely amazing. It's a miracle, actually! Plus he made some little adjustments that make a world of difference. For example,before the surgery one of my eyebrows was raised slightly higher than the other. Today, they are completely even. We didn't even discuss this in the consultation. He just knew how to fix it and did just that. His vision and sense of artistry is indescribable. My face looks 100% natural and not "done." When I tell people about the work I had done, they are shocked. They are also surprised to learn that I'm 54. Bottom line, I love, love, love how my face looks and I would recommend Dr. R to anyone.

In four months I will celebrate (yes celebrate!!!) my 6th anniversary of looking more youthful and rested after facial rejuvenation. Of course, we all continue to age, but my results have held up very well and I still look far, far better than I did before. Night and day. The decision to have plastic surgery to rejuvenate my aging face was one of the best decisions I've ever made for myself, and I would do it all over again. You can't really understand how it impacts your life until you've had it done and experience it for yourself.

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you're doing well. :)

You look great. Do you have "before" photos?
Hi cheet2h,

Thanks. I'm extraordinarily happy with the results! I don't have any before pics and if I did, I would not post them because I looked so old and tired! But believe me when I say that the difference between how I looked before the surgery and my face now, is unbelievable. You would be floored! The facial rejuvenation turned the clock back 10-15 years. I'd do it all over again!