Deep FX and Active FX Face and Neck - Texas

I had skin discolorations on my neck both hyper...

I had skin discolorations on my neck both hyper and hypo pigmentation as well as minor wrinkles on face and neck. I had general signs of aging at 53 but still look significantly younger than my actual age and have been religiously avoiding the sun for 30 years. I have used previously fillers and botox as well as IPL on the skin discolorations as well as bleaches. Nothing had worked on my neck.

I had Active FX on my neck and at the same time opted for Deep FX on my face. I walked out of the office completely bloody, it was painful but a tolerable. A couple hours after the procedure I was even more bloody due to oozing. Felt fine but looked like hell. I did not need pain meds and slept well. For two days I was swollen but after five days my skin had sloughed off, was even toned, barely pink and absolutely smooth. Doc and the nurses were amazed I healed so fast and in five days looked like I was 6 weeks from treatment. Amazing results and more amazing fast recovery.

This doc is one of the best in this region and I had been a patient for over ten years -- that helps. I could trust his judgement and he knew me and my skin well enought to manage my treatment to my specific issues. Build a relationship with the doc first but find someone with experience with the treatment and a superior reputation. Pay for the best.