I'm in Pain! - Texas

I had the procedure done a week ago to get rid of...

I had the procedure done a week ago to get rid of the baby pouch but I am still in pain. I thought after a few days it would get better, but it has only gotten worse. I finally went back to the doctor and got pain meds because 4 advil wouldn't help. Doctor assured me there was no lasting effects but I was told this was painless - not true - at least for me.

I may like the results in the end but I'm at my wits end with this pain.

I really don't think it was my doctor. Very reputable doctor and satisfied with the care I've received. This is a fairly new treatment and the large applicator for the abdomen has not been tested like the small one has been. So, although, I'm not happy with the procedure at this point, I don't blame the doctor.

Hi JB -- How are you doing now? Has the pain gotten any better?

JB ... Wear a girdle that cover the entire stomach & warm bath ... that seems to help me. This is my second application on baby pouch; I'm on day 5 and feeling the pain. Hang in there ... you'll love the results !!
Hey JB.. I was in the same boat you are now- To the point where I had to go back to the doctor because nothing was helping- Not to mention my swelling was off the charts. I was prescribed a couple of days of a steroid and some Vicodin (which I hate). That didn't work so well (although it may have helped a little) so she prescribed lidocaine cream.. Seemed to take the edge off of it and day 14 and I'm just a little sore, as if I got waaaay too much sun. The swelling is going down and the stinging pain is gone. Hang in there.. I'd maybe call and ask about some lidocaine cream.

Keep us posted!