Chin Implant Success - Texas

Hi everyone. I am 25 years old and after years of...

Hi everyone. I am 25 years old and after years of hating my small chin I decided to get a chin implant. I also had chin and neck liposuction to enhance the results. I had a medium size implant placed and really do love the results. The recovery was seriously very easy and hardly any pain. Your neck and chin area will be sore and stiff, but the pain is minimal with the help of meds. My lower lip was also completely numb including my neck. The neck soften up and the numbness went away after several months, maybe 5 months.

It has been almost a year since my surgery and half of my lip is still slightly numb, but it does continue to get better each month. I think my expectations were too high and am currently exploring more options to improve my face, however my chin implant did help.

Hi everyone. i just wanted to do a quick update on...

hi everyone. i just wanted to do a quick update on my chin impant and liposuction.

The last time I reviewed my chin implant I still had a lot of numbness in my chin/lip/neck area. I am happy to say the numbness is slowly getting better. It is taking a really long time to heal from this surgery and my neck still feels slightly over tight when i move it. more so in the morning.

It is getting better so therefore I no it will soon enough be back to normal. I have been taking a multi-vitamin that the surgeon told me would help, and it did.

any questions about chin implants. neck lipo. chin lipo. just ask.

Doctors named can be provided if you want to inbox me.

I'm glad to hear you're doing better, even if it is taking a while. Thanks for the update!

I was told by my PS that the numbness should go away within a year from surgery, however it has almost been a year so I am not sure if it is permanent or not. The numbness really doesn't bother me as much as it did, ive gotten use to it, plus the results are worth it.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, Sarah. Glad to hear you're loving your results despite the numbness (will that go away completely?).