1 Day Post Op - Texas

I had an extremely weak chin and a lot of neck fat...

I had an extremely weak chin and a lot of neck fat that were both hereditary. I was always unhappy with my chin and had always wanted a chin implant but was afraid I was too young and I was even embarrassed to do something about it! Boy am I glad I did!! :)

I had surgery yesterday and I am recovering so well! I started drinking Arnica Montana as a tea 2 days before surgery and the bruising and swelling are better than I expected.  I do have some bruising but it is very minimal and overall I am pleased with my results! I would recommend anyone to take this natural supplement before and after their surgery!!
I think this procedure has made me look younger and definitely improved my looks.  I had read so many mixed reviews on realself that i decided i should post mine, good or bad.  I also kept a very level-headed expectation because of the reviews, and my surgery exceeded my expectations!
So far I am pleased with the results! :)

So it's been about 7 months after my surgery and...

So it's been about 7 months after my surgery and I'm so pleased with my results! I wish i would have done it sooner and i Encourage anyone to make this investment in themselves. Since the surgery i Have graduated college and I feel this new me is confident in interviews and that I can accomplish everything I set out to do without feeling insecure!! Even my dad (who has a weak chin) is proud of my decision to get this procedure and for posting my story!! The only things is I still feel my chin to be sensitive like I can't rest my head in my hands without feeling tenderness from within. I don't mind that much but I should look into it with my doctor... Truth is I'm in no hurry it doesn't bother me that much considering my dashing good looks now haha!