Breast Reduction with Lift - Texas

Back surgery -1 1/2 years ago--continued back...

Back surgery -1 1/2 years ago--continued back pain--large breast. I do not want to go through another back surgery and my back doctor has recommended I get a reduction to avoid any further surgeries.

I will post my before pics as soon as I take some--

I will post my before pics as soon as I take some--

13 days until surgery--

13 days until surgery--

Tomorrow will be four weeks post op on my BR--I'm...

Tomorrow will be four weeks post op on my BR--I'm still swollen -I had a tt on 5/26/11--while I was having my breast reduction, my doctor touched up my scar from my tt--I'm not sure if the swelling in my abdomen is from my tt or BR, or both--has anyone else experienced abdomen swelling---I'm 2 inches bigger than before my BR surgery-ugh!!!
Katy Plastic Surgeon

My doctor rocks!

Today marks my 2 year anniversary for breast reduction--all is well and happy with results! Now that everything is back to the new normal, I can honestly say I'm glad I did this--it's really easy to say that today--2 years ago, not so easy:)))
I've finally got some sleep-still not feeling the best! One day at a time!
Now that you are getting some sleep I think you will start to feel better. Good luck!
Thank you, I sure hope so!!
Yesterday was my surgery-don't believe anyone that says this is easy, cause it hurts-what surgery doesn't? Went to dr for post op and he said all looks great! Will post later--I'm on Hydrocodone -Acetaminophen 5-500-it is doing the reverse on me--I've only slept two hours since recovery yesterday at 2:30 - ugh! Heavy dreaming when trying to sleep--very weird! I'm pooped-gotta get some much needed rest!!! Hope everyone else is recovering well:). Hugz!
Hope you will be able to get some sleep soon! If you don't sleep tonight you might want to give your doc a call and get something different than the Hydro/Acet and see if that will help you rest better.
I guess, then, you didn't have much trouble being approved?! April will mark ten years since my lumbar fusion, and so it seems like a good month to have a surgery that I really want! My consult is on April 5th, so it's going to be close! Keep us posted on your progress.
I had no problems with my insurance for my reduction and lift and hoped and prayed I didn't - because I had a hell of a time with my back and insurance for the last 12 years! My surgery is 13 days away:)
Welcome to RealSelf! What size are you starting at?