Best Breast Reduction Doc in the Country - Sugar Land, TX

When I saw all his before and after pictures in...

When I saw all his before and after pictures in the office. I was sold! I scheduled my 'Ultimate Lift' reduction that same day. I was amazed at my results! I was a 48DDD and now I'm a perky 46D! I'm a big girl, so I didn't want to be too small. He made sure the size of my new breasts were appropriate for my body size.

I never imagined results like this were possible. I searched and searched and no one offered the amount of cleavage I wanted without implants! Who wants implants after dealing with years of heavy breasts!!! Could never understand that concept. Anyway, the fact that he got rid of my 'arm pit' breasts without the added cost of lipo suction was a bonus!

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski is the best breast doc in my opinion! I've been to almost all of the PS in Houston, but found him to be the most knowledgable, experienced and no nonsense. His before and after pictures sold me! He had all sorts of women there. From large, to super large with equally fantastic results. I wanted nice perky, firm breasts without implants and minimal scars. He delivered! His fee included hospital and anesthesia-very reasonable man.

Hi, do you have any pics?

I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience with your breast reduction.  Thanks for posting your review. :)

Thank you for posting your review.  This positive experience is very helpful for women considering this procedure.

Enjoy your new girls and keep us up to date on how you are doing.