I wanted to be a full C cup and ended up a B cup - Texas

I was an A cup before surgery and wanted to be a...

I was an A cup before surgery and wanted to be a full C cup. I ended up with a B cup. I'm only 2 weeks out and have already dropped. How many ccs do I need to be a full C cup?

How long does it take to fully drop and fluff?...

How long does it take to fully drop and fluff? When I fluff will that give me more projection? Will I get any bigger?

Hello, i was a very small A. My doctor used 375cc but instead of a High Profile Like we agreed he instead used a moderate plus. Now, I am a B Cup. Happy with the recovery but very unhappy with the size i ended up.
Me too! Where did you have your surgery? I hope I can have another one next year.
I got my done in Puerto Rico. My surgery was on April 7th and so far I do not like them at all. I know everyone keeps telling me to give them some type to settle but honestly I do not think I will see too much difference at the end. My surgeon did what he wanted. I do not know if I will be able to afford to have them replace any time soon. How about you what size were you and what did you get?
I was a AA before and a 34B now. I have saline under 400 cc's under the muscle. I'm not sure what profile they are. I'm not happy with the size either. How much does it cost in Puerto Rico?
It really takes about 3 months before your breasts will fully drop and become the way they are going to be. Give it time. Three months after my surgery I was a 34C ... now, 13 years later, I am a 36D ... don't give up yet, and good luck to you!
What was your size right after surgery?
After all the swelling went down, I was a 34C. Until the swelling went down, I wore the hook in the front support bras like they put on you after the surgery and they have no cup sizes.
Just curious ... who did your surgery? I had mine done in Dallas too.
That is the size I wanted to be and I'm a 34 B. Will they get any bigger? What was your size before surgery?
Hey girl, I am experiencing the same thing, my breast size is now a FULL B instead of a Full C. I am happy with the results except the size I ended up with. People keep telling me the same to wait until they drop but honestly I dont think I will see any difference. Good luck girl and I guess we have to be happy for what we got.
What size were you before surgery?

From what I've read, the implant size you need to reach a certain cup depends on how much breast tissue you have to begin with. As far as your implant dropping, it seems that takes just a few weeks. Check out this link to learn more. You may want to call your surgeon and ask these questions. Hope I've helped some in the meantime.