You'll Regret It - Texas

I had implants and wore them most unhappily for 20...

I had implants and wore them most unhappily for 20 years. They were hard as rocks, which is common; not natural. One ruptured. They always felt like foreign objects trapped in my body.

I saw multiple plastic surgeons about my concerns. All (yes, men) said my breasts were beautiful and I should be happy. One told me to see a shrink.

Finally, I met one who understood and took them out. My breasts reverted to their normal small size. They look great. I'm so relieved. I love the body God gave me. Don't mess with yours or you'll ultimately regret it.

I am 51 years old and received implants 14 years ago. I was very thin and barley had any breast tissue at all, so it was more painful for me because of that. I would recommended it to everyone. My daughter had it done because she lost weight and was left with 2 empty sacks, She had hardly any pain at all and didn't take her pain meds. I may be older now, but I have the boobs of a 20 year old and just as sensitive!!!!
To the "happy old lady"
Could you refer me to your dr?
I'm 43 soon - very small at 110lbs and a size 32a. Im wondering and hoping it would be still ok for me
To do this. I have heard many conflicting stories.
Did you have silicone or saline & which procedure
did your dr do? (was it under the nipple or thru the arm pit or ?)
I so appreciate your comments.

I'm sorry you had such a poor experience with your implants and am glad you're happy with yourself au naturale. That's what we all strive for, but for some of us, it's not always realistic. There are certainly ladies on this site who regret their implants and others who'd do it all over again. Let's try not to make blanket statements about what some women will feel and what they won't. Let's support each other in our decisions about our own bodies.

I will be having my surgery on September 19 of next month. I am extremely nervous because I have never had surgery of any kind. I am a small A and have trouble filling some shirts and I am tired of the uncomfortable push up bras. I definitely appreciate those that are supportive... Its something that I really want! I've had a few that only tell me how bad it will be. My neighbor that has never had a BA before keeps telling me that I'll be in so much pain that I won't even be able to go to the bathroom by myself but I think she is just trying to discourage me from getting the surgery. There will always be the few occasions where the person is not happy with the outcome but it seems like most are super happy afterwards. I just want to say thanks for all the info on here! Wish me luck on my surgery! :)