Finally Getting my (Other) Girls! :)) - Kingwood, TX

I've always been very small chested- small B, full...

I've always been very small chested- small B, full A in some bras. Always knew I would get implants, but recently the decisio was pretty much made for me! I have 2 beautiful daughters (3.5yr & a 7 month old) that I breastfed for the first 4 months each. I looooooved my boobs while breast feeding, full C! Anyway, y'all know where this story leads... Milk goes away, boobs deflate, and here I am! I'm scheduled for my BA on Friday 8/31!! So excited! Hoping for a small D, but as long as the girls are where they need to be and are full, I'll be happy :)) Can't wait to share more of my journey soon!

Kingwood Plastic Surgeon

you sound like me!!! i went for my pre op today and decided on 450 in one and 475 in the other. I want to be a full C to a small D. Of course when i tried on the sizers i was freaking out cus they looked HUGE... Im just not used to seeing myself with boobies... Good luck with your surgery. Im scheduled for Sept 6!

Yep, we know what you're talking about with the post-bf boobs. Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! You'll have new breasts by this weekend. Wow!