Botox June - Texas

I had botox for the first time about 2 weeks ago....

I had botox for the first time about 2 weeks ago. I'm 40 years old and wanted to try it. I have to say that my experience with botox has been fantastic. My PS is wonderful and has 15+ years of experience so I felt completely safe in his care.
I received 5 shots in my upper brow area to erase my frown in between my eyes. It was over quick and I felt a little pinch. My PS told me to place an ice pack on it for a bit to reduce any swelling that might occur. I didn't notice any. Also the little puncture marks were hardly noticable and were gone in an hour.

I didn't have any side effects that I know of...maybe a slight headache but I took some asprin and it went away.

The botox kicked in about 3 days after I had it done and keeps getting better! It has made a huge difference in how refreshed I look. My face looks completely natural. I still have my laugh lines around my eyes which I plan on keeping because I do like expression. But the suttle erasure of my frown has taken years off my face.

FYI: I guess-timated on what the cost would be for...

FYI: I guess-timated on what the cost would be for the botox. I've had other procedures from Dr. Kutty and he gave this to me for no cost. The competitive price seems to be $10-15 a unit. The price area would not allow me to put in anything other than a dollar amount. If you are in the Houston/Sugar Land area go se Dr. Kutty. You will love him!

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is wonderful and very experienced. I highly reccomend him to anyone. His staff is fabulous and down to earth. You will be in excellent hands!

Hi, I received botox 3 days ago for the same thing ( ll lines in between my eyes) How long did it take for the lines to go away? I can still see mine. This is my very first time so not sure what to expect!
I love it too, normally takes me about 10 days to start looking really good, best bang per buck (or pound in the UK :)

Jenny xx
Hi goldfish! Thank you :) I had one visit and he gave me 5 shots all at once. It was so fast and easy!! About 10 minutes.
Thank you for your experiance, I do have a question. You said you recieved 5 treatments was that 5 different visits? Thanks for getting back to me. I have the same problem with my forehead, yours really looks great!
Thanks Britt! I completely agree that you should know what to expect before you get botox and trust your doctor.
You have a great Thursday too :)

Hi bye (ha ha),

Your pictures are great! Sounds like you did a great deal of research and fully trusted your doctor, which the community says is super important. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review, enjoy your Thursday!

-Britt