Botox June - Texas

I had botox for the first time about 2 weeks ago....

I had botox for the first time about 2 weeks ago. I'm 40 years old and wanted to try it. I have to say that my experience with botox has been fantastic. My PS is wonderful and has 15+ years of experience so I felt completely safe in his care.
I received 5 shots in my upper brow area to erase my frown in between my eyes. It was over quick and I felt a little pinch. My PS told me to place an ice pack on it for a bit to reduce any swelling that might occur. I didn't notice any. Also the little puncture marks were hardly noticable and were gone in an hour.

I didn't have any side effects that I know of...maybe a slight headache but I took some asprin and it went away.

The botox kicked in about 3 days after I had it done and keeps getting better! It has made a huge difference in how refreshed I look. My face looks completely natural. I still have my laugh lines around my eyes which I plan on keeping because I do like expression. But the suttle erasure of my frown has taken years off my face.

FYI: I guess-timated on what the cost would be for...

FYI: I guess-timated on what the cost would be for the botox. I've had other procedures from Dr. Kutty and he gave this to me for no cost. The competitive price seems to be $10-15 a unit. The price area would not allow me to put in anything other than a dollar amount. If you are in the Houston/Sugar Land area go se Dr. Kutty. You will love him!

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is wonderful and very experienced. I highly reccomend him to anyone. His staff is fabulous and down to earth. You will be in excellent hands!