help..... is silimed cohesive silicon gel butt implants safe - Mexico, MO

I've gotten quotes for both semi solid and...

I've gotten quotes for both semi solid and cohesive silicon gel butt implants and they're both costs the same. However i know that the fda approved cohesive gel (breast implants) but i don't know about for the butt implants? I have read that semi solid soft silicon butt implants will never rupture or leak and it's life time guarantee, but i haven't read the same thing for cohesive silicon gel butt implants... Please let me know and give me a thorough rationale so i/we will have a clear understanding of which is safe or not. I'm ready for my procedure and gotten quotes, but it's a matter of if cohesive silicon gel is safe because 3 out of 5 use cohesive silicon gel. Safety is very important short and long term for me and i don't want to base my choice on short term appeal with future complications. Please help me.

500cc round... yay...

I'm so grateful for all you girls who take the time out and share your experiences... I have had a Bbl and I am not happy with my results. I'm
Going with implants because of its permanent results. I've seen some girls with 500cc round butt implants and I know that they are a perfect size for me... I don't want to make a difference, but I want to make a statement to my self every time I look in the mirror. I'm also am going with semi solid soft silicon butt implants because I haven't gotten any thorough answers about cohesive silicon gel.

TEAM CARMINA CARDENAS BUTT IMPLANTS

I GOT BUTT IMPLANTS WITH LIPOSUCTION TO MY FLANKS AND STOMACH AND FAT TRANSFER TO MY HIPS.. FIRST LET ME SAY THAT I HAD AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE. DR. CARDENAS AND HER STAFF ARE AMAZING. THE QUALITY AND LEVEL OF CARE IS BEAUTIFUL AND ITS SOMETHING THAT A PATIENT WON'T GET IN THE STATES; MIND YOU, I HAVE HAD TWO PROCEDURES IN THE STATES AND ONCE YOUR SURGERY IS DONE, U R RELEASED. HENCE PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK ABOUT ANY SURGEON U CHOOSE. B SMART LADIES.DR. CARDENAS HAVE GOOD REVIEWS BY FAR. COMMUNICATION WITH THE DR AND STAFF WAS ALWAYS GOOD. I'VE SPOKEN WITH DR. CARDENAS AND HAVE HAD THE CHANCE TO BUILD A RAPPORT WITH HER AND HER TEAM THAT MADE ME FEEL SAFE AND COMFORTABLE. DR. CARDENAS VISITED ME MORE THAN THREE TIMES DURING MY STAY AND THE ANESTHESIOLOGIST VISTED ME TWICE. I WAS WELL TAKEN CARE OF AND ATTENDED TO. I DIDN'T STAY AT THE RECOVERY HOUSE BUT I WILL RECOMMEND IT BECAUSE THE AWESOME CARE AND EXPERIENCE I RECEIVED WOULD HAVE BEEN EXTENDED AT THE RECOVERY HOUSE HAD I STAYED.. DR. CARDENAS AND HER STAFF TOTALLY CARE ABOUT THE PATIENTS.. RECOVERY IS SERIOUS AND U WILL NEED 3weeks OR MORE TO RECOVER. I GOT IT DONE APRIL 9,2014. AND EVERY DAY GETS BETTER, BUT IT'S NO WALK IN THE PARK.. I GOT SEMI SOLID 500ccs OVAL PLACED INTRAMUSCLAR.

11 days in!!!

Recovery is coming along well.. a day at a time..

I can set in 10 days... yay