help..... is silimed cohesive silicon gel butt implants safe - Mexico, MO

I've gotten quotes for both semi solid and...

I've gotten quotes for both semi solid and cohesive silicon gel butt implants and they're both costs the same. However i know that the fda approved cohesive gel (breast implants) but i don't know about for the butt implants? I have read that semi solid soft silicon butt implants will never rupture or leak and it's life time guarantee, but i haven't read the same thing for cohesive silicon gel butt implants... Please let me know and give me a thorough rationale so i/we will have a clear understanding of which is safe or not. I'm ready for my procedure and gotten quotes, but it's a matter of if cohesive silicon gel is safe because 3 out of 5 use cohesive silicon gel. Safety is very important short and long term for me and i don't want to base my choice on short term appeal with future complications. Please help me.

500cc round... yay...

I'm so grateful for all you girls who take the time out and share your experiences... I have had a Bbl and I am not happy with my results. I'm
Going with implants because of its permanent results. I've seen some girls with 500cc round butt implants and I know that they are a perfect size for me... I don't want to make a difference, but I want to make a statement to my self every time I look in the mirror. I'm also am going with semi solid soft silicon butt implants because I haven't gotten any thorough answers about cohesive silicon gel.

TEAM CARMINA CARDENAS BUTT IMPLANTS

I GOT BUTT IMPLANTS WITH LIPOSUCTION TO MY FLANKS AND STOMACH AND FAT TRANSFER TO MY HIPS.. FIRST LET ME SAY THAT I HAD AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE. DR. CARDENAS AND HER STAFF ARE AMAZING. THE QUALITY AND LEVEL OF CARE IS BEAUTIFUL AND ITS SOMETHING THAT A PATIENT WON'T GET IN THE STATES; MIND YOU, I HAVE HAD TWO PROCEDURES IN THE STATES AND ONCE YOUR SURGERY IS DONE, U R RELEASED. HENCE PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK ABOUT ANY SURGEON U CHOOSE. B SMART LADIES.DR. CARDENAS HAVE GOOD REVIEWS BY FAR. COMMUNICATION WITH THE DR AND STAFF WAS ALWAYS GOOD. I'VE SPOKEN WITH DR. CARDENAS AND HAVE HAD THE CHANCE TO BUILD A RAPPORT WITH HER AND HER TEAM THAT MADE ME FEEL SAFE AND COMFORTABLE. DR. CARDENAS VISITED ME MORE THAN THREE TIMES DURING MY STAY AND THE ANESTHESIOLOGIST VISTED ME TWICE. I WAS WELL TAKEN CARE OF AND ATTENDED TO. I DIDN'T STAY AT THE RECOVERY HOUSE BUT I WILL RECOMMEND IT BECAUSE THE AWESOME CARE AND EXPERIENCE I RECEIVED WOULD HAVE BEEN EXTENDED AT THE RECOVERY HOUSE HAD I STAYED.. DR. CARDENAS AND HER STAFF TOTALLY CARE ABOUT THE PATIENTS.. RECOVERY IS SERIOUS AND U WILL NEED 3weeks OR MORE TO RECOVER. I GOT IT DONE APRIL 9,2014. AND EVERY DAY GETS BETTER, BUT IT'S NO WALK IN THE PARK.. I GOT SEMI SOLID 500ccs OVAL PLACED INTRAMUSCLAR.

11 days in!!!

Recovery is coming along well.. a day at a time..

I can set in 10 days... yay

DR. CARMINA CARDENAS

Looking good! :) did u ever find out if the cohesive gel implants were FDA approved? I'd that y u went with the semi solid?
They are FDA approved in South America. They are *not breast implants, they are in fact butt implants made for buttock augmentation and due to my prior research and knowledge, they are safe.
Thanks for the info:) y did u not go with the cohesive gel implants? I haven't done a lot of research on butt implants, but wouldn't the cohesive implants feel more real?
Beautiful, you look so natural! Hot!!!!
Ty. Recovery is still coming along. I'm so happy that I have made the choose to get butt implants thus far, bcs I'm worry free about fat re absorption before, during, or after. So when I start toning my body, I won't lose fat then.. thanks again for the support.
Hey hope ur doing ok. How do u feel? Will you please post more pics I'm so anxious to see ur dreams come true !
I'm better. Ty u for ur support. It's appropriated.
i'm currently looking into getting my work done at dr.carmina too .can you pls post pics of how you look with clothes and from diffrent angles pls that'll really help thanks hun(:
Congrats on ur sx, lookin great so far:) do u know how many cc's of fat transferred?
I'm not sure.. I think 300-400ccs r less bcs it was only distributed to my hips and a little at the bottom. I will find out.
Ok thank you so much.
Congrats sis and happy healing
Ty babygirl. So far so good, im just praying that it continues to heal properly and that my results are just as beautiful as my experience with dr. CARMINA CARDENAS AND HER STAFF as a patient.. I have one incision which mkes it easier to clean. My drains are located above my incision to avoid any cross contamination.. Again, HEALING is serious so don't cut corners and follow the Dr orders. I'm healing at home, but if you have to fly in, I will strongly suggest that you stay at the recovery house for at least 4-5 days because those days are the hardest.. Stay tuned ladies and thanks for reading.
U look beautiful can't wait to c more congrats
Ty you honey..I appreciate the support... fyi,,, boy o boy I can't wait for the summer if all goes well, even though I don't lke the 3 digit heat numbers and where I live, it happens mre often than not.. :-) :-) :-) :-)
Welcome doll . Dang 3 digit?! Whoa n ur fine self bout to make it 4 digit temp where u live ;-) ugh can't wait for my rd 2
Lol... I hpe so.. I'm excited for you and hpe that ur procedure and results b beautiful.. I can't wait for you. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ty love.
Thx love I'm excited :-) pray I won't need a round 3 or anything smh
You're gonna look great girl! Can't wait to see your results:)
NO! Not safe. The FDA did not approve the silicon gel implants b/c they have a very high rupture rate when sitting on them. Stay away from them!!
Hello.... I was curious who you had a consult with. I had a bbl too and I'm not happy with my results. I'm looking into implants. I hope someone answers in regards to your question. What doctors were you looking into?
Dr. Carmen Cardenas. She carries 500cc round semi solid soft silicon butt implants and I'm getting liposuction to my stomach and flanks for a better hour glass figure and fat injections into my hips for $7000..
Can you give me the contact details of Dr. Cardenas? Please
Carmencardenas@gmail.com Good luck,
I'm sorry, it's carminacardenas @gmail.