Worst PS I Could Have Chose - Texarkana, TX

Please do your research! I had horrible results...

Please do your research! I had horrible results from Hollingsworth, as well as so many I have meet since then! I had to have my TT completely redone, another 6200 later.... Lesson learned... Just wish I could warn woman about him and how bad his work is!! I am adding pics of my TT his did! Please go to more then one consultation, my TT I just had last week was in little and the DR was fantastic! His price was actually cheaper too!!

Revision day 7---- Michael spann

Day 7 revision Michael spann

Texarkana Plastic Surgeon

I'm so sorry you had to spend another $6,200 for a revision. But you had a fantastic surgeon do your second TT because you look fabulous!
I am happy NOW, $6200. later. just makes me sick that in spent 6400 with the 1st PS and ended up with the results I did! you live and learn........ Homework goes a long ways :) I work in one of the busiest hair salons in my town and I have not heard one good thing about him, wish I knew then what I know now.
You look good girl are you for real. Why are you not happy??
Just a update- Wednesday will be 3 weeks, still recovering, trying to take it easy when I can! Swollen has gone day but not all the way.. I am getting more excited with the results, I will post pics in a few days!
Absolutely NOT, after going back to him over and over bc my stomach never looked right. He was wanting to charge me to redo the whole thing when I said I was unhappy with the results! I went To a ps out of town! My results are looking better everyday. I actually have a follow up with him tomorrow and praying he takes this drain out before I loose my mind'. Will keep u guys posted on how te scar is going to look
You look amazing! Good for you that you went with someone else. Your old PS should have his license revoked.
I wish bc I have talked with so many WOMAN he has messed worse then me! I have a client that almost died bc of him, she had lost so much blood and when she called him after she got home he told her to call him on Monday...... Wtc, she went to er and was bad off! That's only one story I'm sharing, i have many more! I wish I could warn everyone that walked into his office, just don't know how to get the word around!!!
Did you use the same doctor for iour revision? He sounds like a real asshole and unprofessional. I'm glad your telling your story and letting us all know who the doctor was. Looking forward to seeing your new results.
He called you fatty! OMG what a jerk. Your definatly not fat. I am so happy for you that you did the revision. No one should go thru this and have results like that.
Good luck on your revision! Cant wait to see your post op
So sorry what happened to you! I'm glad that you had the courage to have the sx revised. Happy healing! Make sure to post pics of your new you!
Thank you! I have posted new pics" under tummy revision Michael Spann! He did an amazing job, considering what he had to work with!