Terrifying!!!

I tried Lipodissolve during this past Summer with...

I tried Lipodissolve during this past Summer with horrible results. I'm within my normal body weight, but I had a small pouch from having triplets. I went to a doctor in Villa Park , CA who had place an ad in the local newspaper promoting this procedure. He examined me briefly and then said I could start right away. The pain was horrible. Burning, red swollen welts all over my torso. I was this way for 3 weeks. When I returned for my second visit, I still had pain from the first round so we did a different area on my torso area. I did better this time because he put a numbing cream on before the injections. I had to pay the balance due at this time which was approximately $4000. The last time I went, was the worse. I developed a reaction to the Lipodissolve injections. I was extremely red and swollen, with vomiting and diarrhea and than I past out. My husband had to call the paramedics and they accused him of beating me severely. They could not believe that a reputable doctor would do this to someone and send them home. I could not defend my husband due to the state I was in. I was rushed to the hospital with potassium leaking from my cells. I was in danger of going into cardiac arrest. I had to stay in the hospital overnight getting potassium painfully administered through an IV in my arm. I went home the next day and it took and additional three weeks to recover. I never completed my series. When my husband contacted the beauty spa/doctor for a refund, he laughed. He said my reaction was not his fault and he was not responsible. He would not refund the unused portion of my fee nor did he care about my well-being. I would not recommend this procedure for anyone.

Hi, I'm a journalist for Look magazine in the UK, a weekly women's magazine similar in style to People and Marie in America. I wondered if you might consider speaking to me with the view to producing a story for our magazine. Lipodissolve is just starting to appear in England and it would be great if you could warn our readers about the side effects associated with the procedure. As with everyone we write about I would be happy to guarantee to read everything back to you before publication and indeed compensate you for your time. If you have any questions, please by all means send me an e-mail at henry_austin@hotmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have. In the meantime I hope you have now recovered and may I wish you all the best for the future. Kind Regards Henry
It would be very helpful to name the doctor you went to so that it prevents others from using them. I certainly appreciate your sharing, but what good does it do if you don't include the doctors name so you can protect other people from this doctor? I live in Irvine and am considering the treatment. There are more than one doctor in Vila Park, instead of avoiding all doctors in Villa Park, I would much rather just know which ones NOT to go to. thanks!