Eye Area - Jakarta, Indonesia

I had two small lines under my eyes running down...

I had two small lines under my eyes running down alongside my nose. I did not have bags under my eyes at all. Doctor told me Teosyal would correct the lines by filling the area and making them disappear. I assumed one injection each side of my nose area. Doctor proceeded to inject several times under my eyes. The results were severe bruising, redness, puffyness for 4 weeks! Now I also hasve bags under my lower eye area where the product has filled the area but made the skin loose and sag. Doctor said this is normal and will come right after a month or two. I was offered steriods to help with the puffiness. I am a professional business woman and have not been able to go to work fully or meet clients due to my apperance from this procedure. What to do next ? apart from demad a refund and then go elsewhere and have it corrected !

Cannot comment

The doctor is professional enough and the clinic very good. They said perhaps this was not the product for me ! Not helpful after the fact !! Still waiting to be offered a refund and correction. Have had three consults since the p0rocedure with same doctor and keep being charged for this as well !

Thank you for the review. I went to a doctor today in South Jakarta to have a thread lift, filler and stem cell injection all in one go. The filler she used for my cheek area (her assistant doctor told me half an hour before treatment and already given desensitizing cream on face) is Teosyal, which she said is just as good as Perlane and cheaper (US$100 difference). I would have not minded if we used Perlane or Restylane but the doctor assured me Teosyal is good, I am anxiously waiting for swelling and bruising to go down. SHe gave me antibiotics for the swelling.

Natalie can you please let us know how you are finding teosyal and if you have had any adverse reactions. I had teosyal injections today for the first time. The cosmetic surgeon did my lips and filled fine lines above my lips, also my laughter lines. He originally said that he was going to use juvederm but when I went in for my appointment he said that it was not available. I have read a few negative reviews and I am hoping that I have not made a bad decision to have this done. I have got a few small bruises and some swelling today, and even though he gave me a few numbing injections I could feel the needle and had a burning sensation when the teosyal was injected. Is this normal? Perhaps I have a very low pain threshold.

Hi asiachick,

Thanks for the review. I'm so sorry you are dealing with all of this and can't go to work, that must be horrible. Are you going to see another doctor, hopefully they might be able to help. Please keep us updated. I hope everything gets better.

Thanks,