Eye Area - Jakarta, Indonesia

I had two small lines under my eyes running down...

I had two small lines under my eyes running down alongside my nose. I did not have bags under my eyes at all. Doctor told me Teosyal would correct the lines by filling the area and making them disappear. I assumed one injection each side of my nose area. Doctor proceeded to inject several times under my eyes. The results were severe bruising, redness, puffyness for 4 weeks! Now I also hasve bags under my lower eye area where the product has filled the area but made the skin loose and sag. Doctor said this is normal and will come right after a month or two. I was offered steriods to help with the puffiness. I am a professional business woman and have not been able to go to work fully or meet clients due to my apperance from this procedure. What to do next ? apart from demad a refund and then go elsewhere and have it corrected !

Cannot comment

The doctor is professional enough and the clinic very good. They said perhaps this was not the product for me ! Not helpful after the fact !! Still waiting to be offered a refund and correction. Have had three consults since the p0rocedure with same doctor and keep being charged for this as well !