New Year Re-Solution! - Tennessee, TN

So my SmartLipo will be completed on the first...

So my SmartLipo will be completed on the first week January of 2013! I am so excited because I got a really good deal (can't reveal real cost), so I know it had to be heaven sent. Thank you Jesus! And of course I have a lot of haters. I just have to explain that I have decided to invest my money in something other than weave, eyelashes, and nails. So this is my fix!

Anyhow, I have dreamed of wearing a bikini since what like elementary school. And one time I got really close, but then I got pregnant again. So now is my big chance. I have been working out, and I have some really nice abs under this fat. So my belly fat and my back rolls, yes, rolls are what I am getting removed.

I am really nervous, yes, but my joy and excitement of being satisfied overcomes my excitement. Please keep me in your prayers for a safe procedure, and a Banging Body!

Hello ladies and gents. I wanted to wait until my...

Hello ladies and gents. I wanted to wait until my 6 month check up to give a review, but i figured that wouldn't be fair. So I have decided to post some pictures. After the surgery, up till today which would be 4 months later.

Special Note***Please don't think that just because you got the fat sucked out it wont come back. The fat that still remains will grow. So dont waste your money by gaining all your weight back. Please eat right and exercise, and be proud of your decision. I know I am!!! :) Hope you enjoy!
Vincent Gardner, MD