New Year Re-Solution! - Tennessee, TN

So my SmartLipo will be completed on the first...

So my SmartLipo will be completed on the first week January of 2013! I am so excited because I got a really good deal (can't reveal real cost), so I know it had to be heaven sent. Thank you Jesus! And of course I have a lot of haters. I just have to explain that I have decided to invest my money in something other than weave, eyelashes, and nails. So this is my fix!

Anyhow, I have dreamed of wearing a bikini since what like elementary school. And one time I got really close, but then I got pregnant again. So now is my big chance. I have been working out, and I have some really nice abs under this fat. So my belly fat and my back rolls, yes, rolls are what I am getting removed.

I am really nervous, yes, but my joy and excitement of being satisfied overcomes my excitement. Please keep me in your prayers for a safe procedure, and a Banging Body!

Hello ladies and gents. I wanted to wait until my...

Hello ladies and gents. I wanted to wait until my 6 month check up to give a review, but i figured that wouldn't be fair. So I have decided to post some pictures. After the surgery, up till today which would be 4 months later.

Special Note***Please don't think that just because you got the fat sucked out it wont come back. The fat that still remains will grow. So dont waste your money by gaining all your weight back. Please eat right and exercise, and be proud of your decision. I know I am!!! :) Hope you enjoy!
Vincent Gardner, MD

Wow you look great. I can't wait to see what I look like in a month let alone 4 lol. And love the advice because this is a lot of money to be throwing away for mcdonalds and chips lol.
Thank you, Im sure you will look great!
You look great.....God Bless you!
Thanks a bunch!
BB your pre op pic looks like mine. I'm also seven weeks post op same procedures and just like Muffinless says, patience is key. You WiILL be swollen for some time so prepare yourself. Keep us posted and I will be thinking of you.
Yes, I'm still trying to lose up until the date of surgery. I hope my skin tightens up. Have you seen any change in your skin elasticity. Your results look great.
Congrat Blessed on ur up coming procedure...I will keep you in my prayers...what kind of procedure are u having? I had Vaser almost 8 wks ago...I will tell you its a slow process to see results due to swelling, bumps, etc...but I have had a drastic difference already...I am still swollen and have lumps I have been massaging...Patience is key in any of these procedures...best of luck to you :)
Thanks for your support Muffinless. I really hope I am satisfied with my results. You look great!