Lipodissolve - Tennessee

So far I do see results but this was only my first...

So far I do see results but this was only my first session. Yes it is painful but the person who is administering mine is using lidocaine to see if it helps with the pain and I felt that it did. She is experimenting with it on a few patients to see if this decreases the pain and swelling but turns out the same results.

I'm happy with my experience thus far. Honestly though it depends on you and what you are willing to do for beauty. Cosmetic surgery is just as painful if not more and you also swell and bruise and the healing time is much longer.

My next session is on Friday 3/18. Its 200$ a session so you only pay for it until you feel you reached the results you want. Keep in mind I am only using it to help with areas that I'm having problems with losing at the gym. I have also changed my eating habits and workout on a regular basis. I get the lipodisolve in Clarksville,TN. There are a few places that do it here and when I checked prices they either want you to commit to four sessions or charge $300 a session.

That's good that you don't have to commit to more treatments than you want/need. So I guess you've had your second treatment by now! Hope you're doing well. Are you taking pics after each treatment, so you can track your results?

where in tennessee did you get the treat ment for $200

I think that anyone wanting to do this should research and decide for themselves what they really want.