Breast Lift and Implant Surgery

Pros: my breasts are perky and younger looking now...

Pros: my breasts are perky and younger looking now after the lift. My breasts also gained size and fullness since my surgeon combined a mastopexy + augmentation/breast lift + implants.

I chose to have the surgery because my breasts sagged after I lost weight and I have always been self conscious of the asymmetry I had (left breast noticeably larger than right). My surgeon was able to correct this asymmetry.

The only con was the discomfort following surgery, however, the pain medications worked well and all in all I had a smooth recovery. Wish I would have taken a few more days off from work, but 7 days was adequate.

Dr. Richard Pavese

My surgeon came highly recommended to me by a friend. He is skillfull and an expert in his field. My breasts look so natural- NOT huge and obviously fake. He tries his best to provide his patient with the breast size they are requesting but never risks safety for size.

Thanks for repying. I consulted a PS in Modesto, Ca. He did my niece's augmentation with good outcome. The other two doctors were in Mexico. One of them did a breast revision for an aunt, who had a bad job done in Vegas by a well known PS. I already have two small scars on one of my breasts from two previous biopsis, so I know that I don't heal well. The biopsis were done more than 9 years ago and you can still see light brown scars (I have fair skin). I'll continue searching :)
I wish you the best in your search for the right plastic surgeon for you. It really is a tough, but important decision. If you need any more information please let me know :)
I am glad everything worked well with you. What type of lift did you have? What cup size are you now? I have been told that my breasts are on the gray zone of going either way with a lift or just the augmentation. I am so afraid of the scars. I am considering just implants and when the time comes to replace the implants then do the lift.
Thank you for your response. I had a lollipop mastopexy with saline implants- 295 cc Left breast, and 340 cc Right. I had a good amount of asymmetry pre-surgery and that has been corrected. I would say I am a large C now, but I do have a couple of bras that are D cups. The reason he did not go bigger is because #1: larger breasts will sag more and that is why you are getting the lift. And #2: with the way the incisions are made, going too big the first time can cause the incisions to open because of too much pressure. What surgeons did you consult with? My surgeon's name is Dr. Richard Pavese.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I am 7 weeks post op and the scars are almost completely faded without using any creams. He does not recommend them.

What was your pre BA cc size? I am also considering having lolypop lift with smaller implant. So was it one stage process of lift and Ba .... I am also thinking of having breast lift with implant. I am currently saggy and deflated C . My post op goal is D/DD. I m kinda nervous about this since it's kinda complicated when it is one stage process I guess. Was ur placement undermuscle or over the muscle. Howa was ur experience with recovery? Was it painful? R u satisfied with the results? Thanks!!! Feel free to EMail me