Does Voluma Last? - Tempe, AZ

I have been using Juvederm for years and decided...

I have been using Juvederm for years and decided to try Voluma because of its supposed superior lifting ability and long lasting benefits. I was injected with 2cc of filler early January. After the initial swelling went down the result was less dramatic than expected so I returned 30 days later for 1cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus and a touch up on the Volume. The Juvederm Ultra Plus is more hydrophilic than the Volume so it actually looks better post treatment as the body pulls water to the treated area. Its a bit early to say for sure, but the Voluma appears to not retain much volume at all. Is there anyone else who has experienced the same?

You need more syringes with Voluma

I've continued to experiment with use of Voluma over the Juvederm Ultra Plus I've used for the past six years. The pros - Voluma is very natural looking and people actually think I'm 15 years younger than I am, I get jaw dropping comments about my age and yet people still ask if I have ever tried fillers which means its subtle and not obvious. The cons- the higher per syringe price tag and worse the need for alot more product. I have had about 9 syringes injected all over the face in the last ten months. Had I used Radiesse I would have needed about half of that. It remains to be seen if the product will last anywhere near the manufacture's promise of two years. If you want to try it just go in knowing you will need more syringes than you would with Juvederm Ultra Plus or Radiesse to achieve the same results since Voluma's full and lifted look is short lasting, even if much of the product is still in the dermis.