It Works! - Tempe, AZ

I try really hard to stay active and eat right....

I try really hard to stay active and eat right. For some reason I couldn't get rid of the excess belly fat and it really bothered me. I read about Vaser Shape online and saw that a place in Tempe had a machine. I was skeptical because it was kind of pricey but it was way cheaper than surgery. I noticed results after the first treatment and it kept getting better after each one. I had six treatments total and I lost almost 3 inches off my belly.
Dr. Robb Bird

The clinic is called Transformyou. I met with Dr. Bird the first time to get my consultation. He explained how it worked and showed me the machine. His office and staff were very professional and knowledgeable. Marie and Cheryl were the technicians and they did a fantastic job.

I have not lost any fat and I actually gained 1/2 a inch at the same weight as when I started. I believe the Vaser Shape is a SCAM.
Sounds like you had a technician that was not trained properly. You should ask if the technician is certified. If they are not you should get your money back.
I wrote technIcian the computer changed for some reason. :o)
It depends on the tech notion some are not trained properly and do not get the results.
It did not work for me after 8 treatments
It has to do if your technician was trained properly or not.

Its wonderful to hear that you are pleased! What was the treatment like? I'd love to know what you felt and experienced during it.

The treatment was like a massage with heat. It wasn't painful, it was very relaxing. There was a little bit of redness but it went away within an hour or so. The day after my treatments my belly felt softer, almost like the fat was broken up.