Stomach is Not Flat Around Belly Button Area -Temecula

I have had 3 kids with no stretch marks. I'm 5'2...

I have had 3 kids with no stretch marks. I'm 5'2 and 140 lbs. I decided to do smartlipo on hips/abs/ inner thighs and back. I am 5 weeks post op and notice around my belly button area is indented and looks like there's still fat. I went to my doctor and he said my garment made an indent and he might have to do a touch up at my 3 month mark. I am really frustrated and scared if I do a touch up it won't work or will look worse. Im also scared maybe my doctor doesn't know what he's doing. He 's board certified. Please advice am I not being patient enough?

I'm sorry to hear this have you ever considered a tuck I'm going to have one at jocobi medical in Bronx NYC for 4600 final cost.

I just had my abs & flanks done in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho six days ago. I have scheduled smoothing treatments that they do 2 weeks after. I already feel some bumps because of the garment. The smoothing treatments are suppose to help.

I was looking into velashape which is $700 for 10 sessions but the company told me I have to wait until I'm 3 months post op

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

Sorry you're hvaing some complications. Hopefully you're doctor is correct and a quick touch-up will fix the problem area. If you did your research and chose a good doctor, then I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

You could ask a question using our Doctor Q&A area. The questions are sent out to board certified surgeons and they usually get back to you within 24-48 hours.

Please do keep us updated with your progress!