Tummy Tuck/breast Implants for Herniated Belly Button, Stretch Marks, and Extra Skin

After having two children, I was left with a...

After having two children, I was left with a herniated belly button, stretch marks, and extra skin.

There are many pros. The results are amazing! My stomach is completely flat and my belly button is beautiful.

The only cons are the recovery. Having to stay bent over for 5 weeks was really hard on my back. However, with that said, I have no regrets!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

My Dr. was excellent! He spent a lot of time with me on my consultation appointments. He had a very clear idea of what I wanted and was very thorough. The results are amazing. I also has breast implants and he did a great job with that, too. I was very concerned about being too large. I wanted them to look natural and I am extremely happy! His after care was excellent and his staff were helpful. I highly recommend him!

Hi I am considering dr pousti for my tt. Did the 8k include any lipo?
OH, the 8k was just for the tummy tuck? the breast aug not included? how much did you spend total? i'm from murrieta.
Hi,

The 8,000 was only for the tummy tuck. I spent 13,000 total for breast aug and tuck. Very happy!

Good luck!
Hi, what was included in 8k? Thanks.
Hi, the 8K was for th tumy tuck. Still very happy :)
I'm thrilled for you. Bearing children can certainly do a number on your body (and self image). Congratulations on your great results.