Eye Lift, Face Lift and Neck - Temecula, CA

From the moment I met Dr. Balikian I had complete...

Temecula Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Balikian I had complete trust in his ability. I have been wanting to have my turkey neck done for 11 years. Not only did I have that done, but also a face lift and an eye lid surgery. I am definitely not a beautiful woman but Dr. Balikian sure made me feel that way. He gave me the confidence to finally have the neck done and more. It has been a month and the results are fantastic, and am told it will get better and better in the next few months. Would I do again, You Bet, but only if Dr. Balikian is doing the job. The office staff and especially Missy, were all kind and helpful This meant so very much to me. I would not even wear my hair up and was so ashamed of the way I looked. Can't wait to wear my hair up and finally be able to look at myself with joy. Thank you so much