Eye Lift, Face Lift and Neck - Temecula, CA

From the moment I met Dr. Balikian I had complete...

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the facelift community.
I am asked to give you pros and cons about my facelift So here it goes PROS The results are getting better week by week Knowing my neck will no longer be a problem for me Self confidence is on a major up swing Retired so no problem trying to work  Could call Dr Belikians office anytime with concerns Pain was very manageable wit tynenol Really liking the way I look Can't wait to see what my son and daughter think. They will see me for the first time this weekend. It has been 6 weeks CONS Was not expecting to look so bad afterwards Thought I would look great after a couple of weeks  Painful and a little scary Sleeping on my back for a month, I am a side sleeper I had trouble hiding the bruising and did not attempt to wear makeup for a month Did not leave the house with out sunglasses and a hat for a month Remember I had eye lid and lower done , plus a face lift, and a neck lift. These are separate issues being performed Now I would do it again, even knowing what I know now absolutely But know the end results takes 3 months. Final results a year But visit me again in April when I will show you before and after Now go do it
Thanks for adding the extra info about your experience! I hope your kids love your results as much as you do! Please keep us posted as you continue to heal.
Temecula Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Balikian I had complete trust in his ability. I have been wanting to have my turkey neck done for 11 years. Not only did I have that done, but also a face lift and an eye lid surgery. I am definitely not a beautiful woman but Dr. Balikian sure made me feel that way. He gave me the confidence to finally have the neck done and more. It has been a month and the results are fantastic, and am told it will get better and better in the next few months. Would I do again, You Bet, but only if Dr. Balikian is doing the job. The office staff and especially Missy, were all kind and helpful This meant so very much to me. I would not even wear my hair up and was so ashamed of the way I looked. Can't wait to wear my hair up and finally be able to look at myself with joy. Thank you so much