Love This Doctor! - Temecula, CA

If you are like me and have wanted a little work...

If you are like me and have wanted a little work done to enhance your features, but have avoided it because of a bad experience, then this is for you! I had botox and my lips done, along with a few other procedures over 8 years ago by another office, and that was the last procedure I have had done! I was actually embarrassed by the work! It was definitely not worth it! Since then, I have been looking for a doctor I felt comfortable and confident with and I believe I have found him! This may seem a little premature because I was in Dr. Balikian's office only yesterday, but I just had to say something! I had botox done on my forehead and above my lip line and I already see a small difference! In a few weeks I'm going back to have my lips done!

Its really great to hear you found a doctor you feel comfortable with. Now that a couple more days have passed, is the botox starting to take affect? I'd love to hear how the final results turn out over the next couple of weeks too!

Temecula Facial Plastic Surgeon

With that said, I have to say I am thrilled with Dr. Balikian and his staff. Dr. B, is not only professional, thoughtful, & leans toward the side of caution, which I like, he's also very kind, and I was delighted with the way he prepared me for my small procedure! I am so excited to finally be able to have a few things done, and it is because I am confident that Dr. B is the guy for me! I'll be sure to write more as I have my other procedures done as well..... Thanks Dr. B to you and your kind staff!! TF Temecula