My FUE Hair Transplant in Atlanta with John P. Cole, MD

Many knows me in my nick name on the HT forums...

Many knows me in my nick name on the HT forums (forhair), well i saw all these great reviews here and thought that i need to share my own review to really one of the best hair transplant surgeons in the world, as one of the developers and a real advocate of FUE he deserve to be mentioned here.

I first came across the idea of hair restoration in a gym, i saw one of these magazines with Bosley advertise. It turned out to be the best decision of my life to continue researching for the best doctor on the interent as i know so many people who got totally screwed up back them with ugly nasty scars.

I was 33 years old when i first met Dr. Cole in a consultation in Greece in 2003 (he was demonstrating FUE for the first time), After i met with him i knew after a lot of research that i will allow only this guy to touch my head. I had 3 sessions total of 2400 grafts, he was very careful with me back then in the early years of FUE and the reason was that my grafts were extremely difficult to extract. Although i personally want to make one big session (one procedure) , he insist and it payed me back in the end, I had a fantastic results that totally blowed me away. He is so perfectionism that he care about every little thing from how the techs are doing to who throw the trash...i mean his procedure is so precise!

I would recommend anyone, if you want the Mercedes of hair restoration you should do it with Dr. Cole, he is located in Atlanta, GA. There are a lot of testimonials on his website and on the forums, i choose him and i will always be happy about this decision.

if you don't talk price you're advertising. Let's keep realself by the people for the people.
how much did you pay
I would rather not to talk about my hair transplant pricing on the forums, it's been quite time since my procedures and it will not be fair or accurate to share it as this might be different now. you can contact Dr. Cole's clinic to get more information: **removed contact information as per Community Guidlines*** or through the website: *********** Also hair transplant costs can vary greatly based on donor area availability, type of technique, hair loss, hair loss progression, and your goals and preferences. I will advise not to limit yourself based on how expensive is the doctor you chose rather who is the best for you.

Another procedure

Hi all, i might go for another procedure soon, i will keep you all posted if i do with photos and maybe even a video, thanks

Hey there  just checking in to see if you had another procedure?
Hi Eva, i really wanted to do another one, i was in the US on December but forgot to book a day to do my surgery and Dr. Cole's schedule for that month and also January was already booked. I will try to schedule another one this year but i am not in any rush to do it as my hair is good and stable.
****** CORRECTION **** Apologies from TDCR for possibly confusing customers w/ my negative review of BOSLEY. Bosley hair systems is NOT affiliated w/ Dr. Cole. I should have posted the warning elsewhere. From what I see here, Dr. Cole looks like the best in the business. Cheers, TDCR. Thanks for the alert from FORHAIR.

My Hair in 2014

I am looking to of another FUE session sometime in the year 2014, i included a photo of my current hair

I think you ended up with a great result that is still looking good today. Adding density slowly looks like it really has benefited you well. Like you said, the hair transplant industry has really evolved since your first surgery with Dr. Cole in 2003.Dr. Cole has perfected his tools for FUE and additional treatments are being offered to supplement hair growth. Do you think you will get PRP/ACell when you have your next procedure?
Hi Hairmania, thank you for the kind words...i will definitely add more density and use ACell/PRP or any treatment Dr. Cole will think is the best for me, i put my life on his hands id it was necessary, i trust Dr. Cole very much. i think it will be a knock out if i will add around 2000 more grafts, FUE of course. i will keep you guys updated when the time comes :)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

John P. Cole, MD

I don't need to say much about Dr. Cole's as one of the best FUE hair transplant surgeons, a simple search on the internet will reveal that. He has great passion about HT and about his patients like no other doctor that i know. He spent 3 hours answering my questions and even invite me to a dinner :), After care was great and he checked me at list 5 times. The whole staff and patient care was professional and had a great amount of satisfaction to the whole experience. Read more on his website "Forhair.com Atlanta - John Cole, MD: http://www.forhair.com/blog/john-peter-cole-md/