My FUE Hair Transplant in Atlanta with John P. Cole, MD

Many knows me in my nick name on the HT forums...

Many knows me in my nick name on the HT forums (forhair), well i saw all these great reviews here and thought that i need to share my own review to really one of the best hair transplant surgeons in the world, as one of the developers and a real advocate of FUE he deserve to be mentioned here.

I first came across the idea of hair restoration in a gym, i saw one of these magazines with Bosley advertise. It turned out to be the best decision of my life to continue researching for the best doctor on the interent as i know so many people who got totally screwed up back them with ugly nasty scars.

I was 33 years old when i first met Dr. Cole in a consultation in Greece in 2003 (he was demonstrating FUE for the first time), After i met with him i knew after a lot of research that i will allow only this guy to touch my head. I had 3 sessions total of 2400 grafts, he was very careful with me back then in the early years of FUE and the reason was that my grafts were extremely difficult to extract. Although i personally want to make one big session (one procedure) , he insist and it payed me back in the end, I had a fantastic results that totally blowed me away. He is so perfectionism that he care about every little thing from how the techs are doing to who throw the trash...i mean his procedure is so precise!

I would recommend anyone, if you want the Mercedes of hair restoration you should do it with Dr. Cole, he is located in Atlanta, GA. There are a lot of testimonials on his website and on the forums, i choose him and i will always be happy about this decision.

Another procedure

Hi all, i might go for another procedure soon, i will keep you all posted if i do with photos and maybe even a video, thanks

My Hair in 2014

I am looking to of another FUE session sometime in the year 2014, i included a photo of my current hair
Alpharetta Hair Restoration Surgeon

I don't need to say much about Dr. Cole's as one of the best FUE hair transplant surgeons, a simple search on the internet will reveal that. He has great passion about HT and about his patients like no other doctor that i know. He spent 3 hours answering my questions and even invite me to a dinner :), After care was great and he checked me at list 5 times. The whole staff and patient care was professional and had a great amount of satisfaction to the whole experience. Read more on his website "Forhair.com Atlanta - John Cole, MD: http://www.forhair.com/blog/john-peter-cole-md/