Excellent Results, but FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!!

I have just had my teeth whitened using the WY10...

I have just had my teeth whitened using the WY10 system. My Dental Hygienist gave my teeth a superb clean and polish first, and then gave them a Power Whiten. I am now using the trays made for me at home. The first Power Whiten and clean gave really excellent resulst and each time I use the trays I can see my teeth getting noticeably whiter. It is however very important to follow the instructions provided by both your Dentist/Hygienist and in the home use kits. You only need to use enough gel to fill the dimple in each of the tooth impressions of the trays. That way you will not get gel onto your gums causing the burns. Putting more gel into the trays will not get your teeh whiter quicker.

Dental Spa

The Dental Spa in Douglas, Isle of Man is probably the best Dentist I have ever been to. The level of service is second to none. I would whole heartedly recommend them for teeth whitening or for any dental treatment.

I am really happy for you. It feel good to see you confidence. I never heard of WY10 system yet . Thank you for explaining it. Thank you for sharing with us.

Glad you have had such good results. I haven't heard of the WY10 system yet, so thanks for letting me know it is something worth looking into.

Did you experience any pain, like the zingers people talk about with other whitening systems?