In Tears - Toronto, ON

Im a 36 year old female who decided to get a few...

Im a 36 year old female who decided to get a few wrinkles out of the way...nothing to severe. I didnt do enough research on the procedure. I also got laser resurfacing underneath as well. It has now been 8 months and am in tears of the results. I look back now and nothing was wrong with my eyes. The doctor gives me botox injections right beneath the eye but this is a life long thing i never expected. My eyes look hollow more wrinkes and loser. I am in tears at 36 and cry myself to sleep. I dont know what to do? My surgeon suggests resurfacing again...but i am very scared they will get worse? Should i do it or is there something better to resolve this. I find my skin beneth my eyes very thin now......help me please. I use to be an attractive girl...now feel like hiding away in a hole due to this procedure.

thank you so much..i will look into this. Im not sure why but i posted this as a question and the pictures are not shown there...very confused??
I found a name for you for a surgeon to visit in Toronto. His name is Dr. Tom Bell, and his website is www.drthomasbell.com. He comes very highly recommended and should provide you with excellent care. I hope this helps. I wish you all the best of luck, and judging from your photos, I think you have good options available to you. Let me know how things go, Dr. Salemy
ok i have figured it out?? what should i do?? My doctor referred the filler perlane as my eyes are very hollowed out as well...and thinks it will help with the lines and such???.i uploaded the pictures...not sure why they are not here to see...???am i doing something wrong?in tears

Ok Im deciding between a parlane filler under my...

Ok Im deciding between a parlane filler under my eyes...above the bone or an inscision underneath the eye to get rid of the extra skin created....any advice?

Not sure who you are asking but here is my opinion. I would talk to my PS about a permanent filler of some kind. Be it fat or the tear trough implants I told you about. I don't think they use Artefill under the eyes but there may be others, I just don't know. I know that I wouldn't want to be having to go back every 8 or 9 months for injections. Thats the reason I went with the implants. Since they aren't known by all your PS may not know about them. In that case you'll have to go with the fat unless you want to go to another PS that does the implants. Talk to your PS and see what he/she says. Hope this helps.
They are tiny implants that they put in the hollow under the eyes and tear trough to do what fillers do. Most people haven't heard of them and I hadn't either until I went to this PS. I had had fillers before and was very pleased but they only lasted about 8 mos. and I was needing again and I just didn't want to have to keep that up forever so opted for the implants. He also implanted (not injected) fat into my NF. They look great already even this early out!
You'll be happy you did it when you're my age 53. You'll still look the same age because the hereditary fat is removed and not sagging. Restylane , just a touch will fill the little eep over your eye. It goes away over time, just look at Barbara Walters. In her late years she still looks the same on TV fr decades. Get a revive peau magnifique ( cherap on Ebay) or dermitage and the rest will go away pretty fast.

I recently transconjunctival blepharoplasty(8...

I recently transconjunctival blepharoplasty(8 months ago) with laser resurfacing CO2 and find my eyes have hollowed out and extra skin remains. I have seen a few doctors and they all seem to see the problem, but take on different routes to solve it. Some suggest a filler first (to a fat graph)then a snip insision underneath the eye. Or the reverse order? Does the order matter? Also with the filler...what do i consider as some doctors prefer restylane and others perlane?? My skin is fairly thin. Also are there different techniques to apply the filler in this area as Im finding cost varies with each sergeon. Im so afraid to even touch them again...I cry myself to sleep every night and I hate looking into mirrors. I;m seriously going into a depression.....I should never have touched them as there was nothing wrong with them in the beginning...and need help.

Looking at your photo, I had the very same thing happen to me. The surgery completely changed my eyes, but not in a good way. My eyes were very similar in shape to yours before you had the surgery, and now they are a different shape which does not suit my face. It is something I have regretted every single day of my life since that falal day. I have no great solution to offer, but, hopefully, you can get a filler put in to take up the slack under your eyes. One comment talked about a Dr. Apostolakis that does permanent fillers. It may be worth checking out. I, too, am Canadian and had it done by a plastic surgeon here in Canada. There are bad surgeons everywhere.
Hope you are doing well today, can you update and let us know how your healing has come, and what if any additional treatments you had to fix the lines under your eyes....I have a CO2 treatment scheduled in the near future, do you think the C02 laser was the cause here, I too have pale and very thin skin....
How did you make out??