tca peel 12.5% vs. 25%

I bought TCA 100% at http://www.tcapeels...

I bought TCA 100% at http://www.tcapeels.com/how-to-use-a-tcapeel-at-home.htm...I diluted to 12.5% and later on I did a 25% dilution. The 12.5% did nothing for me, no peeling or burnt effect. So at 3 weeks I tried the 25% and that one worked. Each person is different, you always want to do a spot treatment test. Be patient and read, READ the instructions carefully.

I changed one photo that was duplicated.

Updated on Oct 21, 2010:I changed one photo that...

Updated on Oct 21, 2010:I changed one photo that was duplicated.

I bought the acid from this page thru eBay but it was all legit, this stuff works. The time between the 12.5% and the 25% was 3 weeks. Do not scrub your face, use an antibiotic ointment (Bacitracin Zinc) which comes in the Kit provided by Yavonae. Use sunscreen religiously, even if it's the Winter months. I do not recommend doing a peel in the Summer. Be ready to be at home for about 10 days if you are the shy type, you don't want to scare people with the peeling part.

Awesome and definitely a big difference...I just tried my 20% for the first time and wow.....cant wait to try again>>>I'm hooked...You look great!
Hi! Thanks for your post. Can you tell us where you purchased your TCA 25%. Also, how long was your "down time"? Did your peeling skin turn brown before it peeled? You look great! Can you tell us your age, if you don't mind? Thanks, again....Privatelyseekinginfo

Do you have to use any products between peels?

-Britt

Yes, I'm getting ready for my 3rd peel @25% again within a week.
Hi! Disregard my question about the location of your purchase. I just noticed you posted it! Thanks, again

Always a good plan to read the directions carefully. You said you liked it would you do the peel again? Thanks for joining our community.

-Britt