Loving How I Look - Tarrytown, NY

My name is Jason, I'm a 33 professional who lost a...

My name is Jason, I'm a 33 professional who lost a lot of weight and wanted lipo the last little but needed. I spoke with Dr. Aydin and his staff where they did not just tell me what I wanted to hear they showed me why lipo was not the way to go and explained the procedure I needed was a full tummy tuck of the front and back. I also had a little lipo in my lower chest as well have additional fat added to my butt, since I had lost so much weight I elected to have the additional work done. The entire staff was nothing short of amazing, I never felt too nervous and Dr. Aydin was always so calm cool and collected, it made my an entire process really easy. I am just about a month after my surgery and I feel and look amazing. It was really nice when the Dr. Aydin personally came to my house 3 times to check up on me, I don't know many doctors with that type of dedication. Just really need to give a big thank you his staff and an ever bigger thank you to Dr. Aydin.
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for posting. I too originally consulted with LIPO all the while in the back of my mind knowing the skin was not going to just snap back. My surgeon explained it clearly and it was a decision Ill never regret. it's been 16 months PO and Oct. 11, 2013 I am scheduled for posterior belt lipectomy (sagging skin on my butt). Congratulations.
Great, keep it up

Welcome and thank you for sharing with us.  You look amazing and should be very proud of your accomplishments.

Wow I have not heard of a doctor coming to the house to check up on a patient.  Very nice.  Keep us up to date on how you are doing.

Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment!!! Keep up the good work!