Decided to Make Changes in my Life.. Starting with my Body - Tarrytown, NY

I have decided to get a tummy tuck with hernia...

I have decided to get a tummy tuck with hernia repair.. I've already set up some consultations.. On Thursday the 21st with doctor Aydin and then another appt. on Saturday the 23rd..I'm extremely nervous but very anxious to finally make my move and g o throught with this.. if anyone knows of any good doctors in the westchester area please let me know thanks

Welcome to the community.  Thank you for starting your journey with us on RealSelf.

I am attaching a link which will take you to Westchester Plastic Surgeons and all of their information.  Start with this and let me know if you have any questions.

Glad to have you here in the community:)

My search for my Doctor should be coming to an end

Already seen two doctors, so far im liking one in particular..still need to see at least two more to make my final decision.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

its finally becoming a reality

Went for my pre-op on Thursday everything looks good to go for surgery on Tursday the 17th can't believe im actually doing this...i've waited so long and my time has finally here. Wish me luck ladies..i will be posting some pics soon..my phone cant load to this site for some reason..

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Doctor