Did Not Meet Expectations - Tarrytown, NY

I was promised a sculpted stomach and what I got...

I was promised a sculpted stomach and what I got was worse than what I started with. I make a living off looking good and Dr. Koch assured me that "I was a perfect candidate", I work out every day and I am in what I would call excellent shape. There was just a small layer of tissue that covered my Abdominal muscles and I was assured that would be an easy fix. Now, after paying a lot of money and waiting over a year. It looks worse. After one year I went back to complain and was assured the swelling could take some more time. After waiting some extra time I went into NYC to see a plastic surgeon who is ranked by US News as within the top ten and was told that I was right to suspect that the surgery had gone bad. The Surgeon in the city no longer does body sculpting, although he does teach it, and recommended I see another surgeon to correct the initial operation. I am waiting to get the second operation to fix the work done by Dr. Koch. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.
Tarrytown Plastic Surgeon

He seemed to be very nice and talked a good game with promises that he did not meet.