Did Not Meet Expectations - Tarrytown, NY

I was promised a sculpted stomach and what I got...

I was promised a sculpted stomach and what I got was worse than what I started with. I make a living off looking good and Dr. Koch assured me that "I was a perfect candidate", I work out every day and I am in what I would call excellent shape. There was just a small layer of tissue that covered my Abdominal muscles and I was assured that would be an easy fix. Now, after paying a lot of money and waiting over a year. It looks worse. After one year I went back to complain and was assured the swelling could take some more time. After waiting some extra time I went into NYC to see a plastic surgeon who is ranked by US News as within the top ten and was told that I was right to suspect that the surgery had gone bad. The Surgeon in the city no longer does body sculpting, although he does teach it, and recommended I see another surgeon to correct the initial operation. I am waiting to get the second operation to fix the work done by Dr. Koch. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.
Tarrytown Plastic Surgeon

He seemed to be very nice and talked a good game with promises that he did not meet.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing now it's been another couple of months post-op? Are you all healed and seeing results yet? Did you ever get a revision?

We'd love to have an update to your review!