Extremely Happy with Breast Augmentation and Mastopexy Correction Using Strattice - Tarrytown, NY

Prior to consulting with Dr. Salzberg, I had 2...

Prior to consulting with Dr. Salzberg, I had 2 breast lifts with another plastic surgeon. About a year after the first surgery, my breasts "dropped". I had a revision done in which the surgeon attempted to create a new inframammary fold with my own breast tissue and muscle. This did not hold and a year later, my breasts had sagged even lower than before. It was then that a friend recommended Dr. Salzberg. I loved him and his entire staff from the very first meeting. Dr. Salzberg is kind, gentle, patient and caring and he lacks the huge ego that I feel many plastic surgeons have. He suggested using Strattice to create an "internal bra" and a silicone implant that would fill out my loose skin and hold my breasts up. I was very nervous about having a third surgery and Dr. Salzberg and his staff patiently addressed all of my concerns. They invited me back to the office several times to try on sizers because I was concerned about having "big, fake-looking" boobs. I am a very active athlete and had major concerns about my ability to return to my previous level of activity. Dr. Salzberg was very attentive and made sure that the surgical plan would not hinder my lifestyle in the longterm. I had my surgery on January 31, 2013 and I could not be happier. I chose 300 cc high profile silicone implants and along with the Strattice, my breasts are full, lifted and natural looking. Dr. Salzberg was even able to correct some of the extensive scarring from my previous surgeries.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'm so glad you're happy with your results. Is there anything about the procedure you feel RealSelf readers should know?

Westchester Plastic Surgeon