Couldn't Be Happier - Tarrytown, NY

Westchester Plastic Surgeon

He came highly recommended by a doctor friend of mine. I'm from Florida so I had to make a trip to NY for my surgery. Dr. Salzberg and his staff made EVERYTHING so easy... from helping me with travel plans, to scheduling appointments, to dealing with my insurance company, and even post-op, still continue to be more than willing to answer any questions I may have. They're professionalism and genuine concern for their patients cannot be measured by mere "stars."

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the breast reconstruction community.