40 Year Old with Two Toddlers in Much Need of a Breast Aug. Tarrytown, NY

The one main problem I had after having my...

The one main problem I had after having my children was the fact that my breasts started to sag a lot. Before children, they were a perfect 34F. High and percky. After, they sagged tremendously. Being a former weight lifter, I know there isn't a type of exercise that can help this problem. I spoke to my husband and he told me to fix them if it would make me feel better about myself. So I did. I was recommend to Dr. Salzberg through a friend who said he is the absolute best. The recoup from the surgery was a bit more than I expected. I was fine as long as I stayed on top of the painkillers for the first few days. Anything that involved using the pec muscles was a chore. Even the simplest thing such as wiping down the kitchen counter. Within 3 weeks, the scars started diminishing. It's been about two months and the scars are almost gone. No pain.
Westchester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is wonderful. He is patient and knowledgable. He will make you feel comfortable from the first second you walk into his office and will not rush you during the post op revisits. I've already recommended quite a few people to him. His staff is also wonderful. You will feel like you are the only patient they have that day. As if they opened the office just for you.

Any pictures? Did u have to have a lift? How many CC's. Unders?
Congratulations on your surgery! :)