41 Y/o Crossfitting Mom of 2 - Tarrytown, NY

I was very unhappy with my original breast implant...

I was very unhappy with my original breast implant surgery (2006). I had 300cc saline implants placed under the muscle. I had significant, visible rippling and the implants were falling out of the pocket leaving a large gap between my breasts. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my surgery and would definitely use Dr. Salzberg again and would highly recommend him!

He replaced my 300cc saline implants that were under the muscle with 425cc textured, round based, high profile implants under the muscle. To help make them look more natural with my thin layer of fat tissue, he covered the implants with acellular dermal matrix (Flex HD) and did a fat transfer as well. Having an elective surgery and putting my body through an unnecessary surgery and being an out-of-town patient, I was very nervous. I had a few calls with Dr.Salzberg prior to surgery to identify the appropriate procedure for my body type and lifestyle and to establish a plan. He immediately recognized the importance of exercise in my life and the type of exercise which can be rigorous on the body (crossfit) and wanted to be sure I would be able to return to that after surgery. Tough to write a review about how important exercise is to me when a large portion of his patients have or had breast cancer and required radical surgery. He was unbelievable and treated me with the utmost respect and concern. His bedside manner was reassuring and very comforting. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease about the surgery. I knew I was in great hands! He provided great follow-up care and was very supportive throughout my recovery; allaying any concerns or questions. Dr. Salzberg's office staff was great! They were very thorough and made sure that I had everything I needed- paperwork, details, hotel information, etc. Coming in from out of town, this was extremely important!
I am super happy with my results and feel amazing! I am no longer self consciuous about my breasts- the way they look or feel.

Westchester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salzberg is AMAZING! Hands down, I would highly recommend Dr. Salzberg! And without question, would use him again. His excellent surgical skills were equally matched by his bedside manner! Being a nurse, I know that is not always the case! Lol!