Bad Facial Scarring Affecting Confidence, CO2 Laser Provided Good Improvements to Appearance of Them. - Taringa, Australia

When I was 17, I experienced an incredibly...

When I was 17, I experienced an incredibly traumatic event which left me with bad lacerations to my cheek, nose and ear. I had a great deal of emotional trauma coming to terms with the scars on my face, It greatly affected my confidence and self worth. I came to Dr Lim to improve the appearance of the scars and a short time later I underwent CO2 laser. Throughout the healing process, I have noticed good improvements so far. For example, the scar on my nose before laser was raised and very visible- now it is completely flat and I cannot see it at all.

Welcome to the community! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story with us. I am terribly sorry to hear of your unfortunate situation and the trauma that it caused you, it's wonderful that you were able to find a treatment that helped resolve this issue and help you regain your confidence and move forward from this. Are you willing to share before and after photos with us?
Dr. Davin Lim

Dr. Lim was professional, knowledgeable and very caring. He understood the scarring on my face was causing a great deal of emotional trauma and was able to recommend the correct laser to give me the best result possible