Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation After Weight Loss of 125 Lbs

I finally did my tummy tuck and breast...

I finally did my tummy tuck and breast augmentation two days ago 12/28/09. I'm still in a lot of pain. I used to weigh 302 pounds but through diet, exercise and some help with appetite supressant, I went down as low as 150 lbs. I was very unhappy with the way I looked even after the weight loss due to all of the skin. This got me depressed and I've kind of fell off the band wagon of healthy leaving. My weight crept back up to 175 lbs (I'm 5'5) and I know that if I don't do anything now I will be on a downward spiral back up to 302 again. I was loosing my resolved and commitment. So I decided to pursue plastic surgery to have the big hanging skin removed from my stomach and to improve my almost non-existence breast.

I had done alot of research and was very impressed with the doctor that I have finally chosen. Everyone at the surgery center was very nice and helpful. I had a million questions to ask due to what I have read in this site. My PS was very understanding and she listened to me.

I'm in a lot of pain right now at Day 3 but I am walking around and it's manageable. I know that I should have been closer to my goal weight prior to surgery but my PS assured me that I will still get a good result and this will definitely jump start my motivation to continue on this weight loss journey. So far, I'm glad that I've done it. Now if I could just skip the pain, lol. I will post pictures within the next couple of days.

My question to anyone who had these procedures...

My question to anyone who had these procedures done (tummy tuck and breast augmentation) is what are your recommendations for faster healing time such as food/drink/supplementation you have taken to speed up recovery. My PS said I should eat as normal but I want to be the model patient by eating the right things. I'm so looking forward to be able to exercise again so I can get back down to my ultimate goal weight of 150 lbs. I'm big frame so this weight works out for me :) -- Updated on Jan 4, 2010: I'm happy that my tummy is now flat except for the lower part which is still swollen. But I'm extremely disappointed with my flanks and back. I had full tt, breast augmentation (under the muscle-550 cc saline on both) and small lipectomy (lipo of flanks and lower back). Please let me know if these results in the post op pictures of my back and sides are natural part of the process. I'm scheduled to see my PS tomorrow. She is very nice so I hope she can provide some answers. I am curious if this is part of the normal process. Also any recommendations for vitamins/supplements/type of foods to eat to help with quick healing, reduce swelling and rapid recovery will be helpful. I am looking forward to exercising. How soon do you think I can resume exercising? Any advise is much appreciated.
You look great! Dr. Thomas is my PS too, i am due for surgery on 4/27. I hope all is still well and that you've managed to meet your weight loss goals!
I think that you look great!! I see a huge difference already.
wow u loook great
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. listens to what my expectations are. She did not sugar coat anything and told me all that can happen with the surgery. She has a great bedside manner and was very patient with my continuous questionings. She helped alleviate my fears. Also that support staff (RN, Anesthesist, operations mgr) were all very helpful and nice. I would highly recommend for you all to go through Dr T. They have locations both in Tampa and Miami Florida.