Smart Lipo Chin - Tampa, FL

I had smart lipo on my chin and jowls on may 24,...

I had smart lipo on my chin and jowls on may 24, 2011. It has now been 3 weeks and a few days. 2 days after the procedure i noticed a huge difference on my chin and was hopeful that it would begin to see it get better everyday. It looked really good. However, I started noticing that it slowly began to go back to how it used to look. I am really worried that the procedure has not helped.

Can anyone tell me about their experience and how long they waited till they saw the full results? Im really anxious. I wore the compression garment for 2 weeks 24/7. I had a follow up appointment a couple days ago and all the doctor said was it was too early to see results. The problem is i dont see ANY difference yet. I am 20 years old and have had a double chin for as long as i can remember; it runs in the family. I am a normal weight.

Heard from the nurses that work at the spa that he has only done a couple chins before mine.

I agree with Dazey's comment. I would look into chin augmentation. You could have this done with Radiesse before doing a permanent implant.
If you don't mind me asking who was you doctor?
I too agree about the implant. Results from chin lipo do come very slowly I had chin jowl lipo 2 months ago and I am still seeing changes and they say you can see changes for 6 months. I'm sure you've seen changes in the 3 weeks since you've posted this.
Sorry but I don't think you will be happy with the shape of your chin unless you have a chin implant placed.
Hang in there- it is too early to see results yet. I had my abs/waist done on May 13 and am only now slowly starting to see results. The Dr told me that you can/will have swelling for a minimum of 3-4 months and I can definitely see where I still have swollen areas.

Be sure to take arnica montana pellets (5 pellets 3x/day) to help (you can find them at Whole Foods), and be CERTAIN to drink 1/2 your body weight in oz of water daily to help flush the fluids, etc out (so, if you weigh 120 pounds, you need to drink 60 oz of water per day).

I can also recommend lymphatic massage to get the fluids moving into the lymph system so they can drain. You Tube has videos or you can read how here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4488322_perform-lymphatic-system-massage.html

Good luck!