worth it!!!! i love it!!!! but dr. important!!! - Tampa

Upper/lower eyes, lifestyle lift, neck lift, lipo,...

upper/lower eyes, lifestyle lift, neck lift, lipo, laser around eyes

The results are fabulous, but it is serious stuff. I thought it would be easier that it was. I am not able to take narcotics, so my pain and discomfort experience was pretty awuful. It is, however, from the reviews I am reading, verrrrrrrrrry important that you choose the right doctor and make it absolutely clear that failure is not an option, and EXACTLY what your expectations are. This is serious surgury and should NOT be perfomed by a DO, or other medical professional that is not a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that specialized in facial and neck procedures. After all, alot can go wrong and you would want an expert at the wheel.

I love my results. I am 50 and look like I did when I was 30. I did upper and lower eyes, the lifestyle lift, neck lift and liposuction. If you want to restore your jaw line and neck, you cannot get perfect results without the neck lift and all the lipo. I love the results and I would recommend my Dr. in Tampa. While I have a little dry eye as a result of the eye procedure, it is manageable, and the results far outweigh the dry eye. I am hopeful it will go away.

I am 6 weeks post op and will try to post my pics. I am not so savy on this stuff. If you want to email me or talk about the procedure, I am happy to talk about it.

Clearwater Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is the best. Compeletly understood my expectations and made it happen. Been very attentive and I'm glad I trusted. If you don't feel warm and fuzzy, choose another doc.