Why Did I Wait So Long? - Tampa, FL

I love my Lifestyle Lift! It's been nearly 6...

I love my Lifestyle Lift! It's been nearly 6 months since I underwent the procedure, and I keep asking myself one question, "Why did I wait so long?" It took 10 to 15 years off my face and neck and the result looks so natural. I have my own chin and jawline back. My frown lines are greatly diminished and my cheeks have lost their crepe-like look. The only negative was the two week down time, but, afterall, this was surgery.

Clearwater Facial Plastic Surgeon

The entire experience was excellent. Dr. S is a very talented and gifted cosmetic surgeon who is doubly certified for his profession. His credentials and experience are outstanding. On a doctor/ patient level, I found him to be soft-spoken, thorough, and caring.

Thanks for posting something positive about this doctor. I have an appt with him next week and was starting to get scared reading some of the negative stuff about this procedure. I was hoping to find out the Doc in Tampa was a good one!

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your story. You "after" photo looks great. :)

You mentioned two weeks of downtime; did you have a lot of bruising?

Some, but mostly from the lower neck and down to my chest area. If you look closely at the after photo you can probably see some of the bruising is still present.

Oh, yeah, I see it. I can't believe it went down onto your chest. That's strange! Is it all gone now?