Life Changing - Tampa, FL

Such a small surgery for a wonderful new you. The...

Such a small surgery for a wonderful new you. The best decision I have made for myself. I chose to do this surgery because I had lost 71 pounds and my skin did not recover. I had a noticable turkey neck and sunken cheeks. I can not think of any cons.I did get my before photo taken but they did not take my after photo. I wish I would have been offered my after photo.

Thanks for posting your story, brose, and congrats on your results. If you get updated photos of yourself, we'd love to see them!

Dear brose,
Welcome! You know, you can get your photos by contacting the office where you had your surgery done. You definately should put those up! Which Tampa facility did you have your surgery done and when? And what all did they do fo you?
for you! sorry, fingers slip!!!

The Dr. explained the procedure to me on my second visit. He gave me handouts on what not to do and what was accpetable. I changed my way of life due to him and his explainations. I acturally quit smoking. I had smoked for 42 years and after the surgery and the results I had I decided it was worth giving up cigarettes.