Joanne - Tampa, FL

Dr. Swerdloff inspired my well placed confidence...

Dr. Swerdloff inspired my well placed confidence in his skill. I experienced no anxiety about the procedure after having met him. The results of his artistry were beyond what I had expected. Friends have told me that I look much younger.... more important, I now like what I see when I look in the mirror. It was the best decision I have made regarding my appearance.

Joanne - Tampa, FL - LifeStyle Lift

Each day that goes by I am happier and happier with the procedure I had at LifeStyle Lift. Dr. Swerdloff, my Dr. at LifeStyle Lift, Tampa, is a highly skilled surgeon. His talent has allowed the me that's inside to be expressed on the outside. My self confidence has improved and I feel so much more at ease in social situations. Thank you Dr. Swerdloff and LifeStyle Lift. Your ads do not exaggerate.
Clearwater Facial Plastic Surgeon

I give Dr. Swerdloff all of the credit for my total satisfaction. I wouldn't want to put my face in the hands of any other doctor. I will be grateful to him every time I look in the mirror or someone tells me that I don't look my age.