My Lifestyle Lift Facelift Looks Natural (Age 74)

I am 74 years young and was annoyed with my turkey...

I am 74 years young and was annoyed with my turkey neck, it gradually got worse.

I had the LSL and was pleased from the beginning, my teen age neck returned. I did all the things they recommended to do and healed quickly. I am in the seven week stage. I had no pain, a wonderful doctor and every one was so helpful. I would do it again. My husband is especially pleased.

who was the Doctor thanks 4975shop
That's great.
Can you share before and after pictures? I'd love to see your wonderful new face...I am so happy you did well.
I will be 75 and very satisfied with my Lifestyle lift, neck and jaw line looks youthful.
I spent a LOT of money - over $13,000. However, the blepharoplasty, lifestyle lift, laser, liposuction and neck-plasty results are fantastic! Healing took a very long time and I do have some minor residual scarring. Name withheld, please. Work done in Beverly Hills
No pain? Truly unbelievable unless you were comatose during and post-op. But- Good for you, so glad you are happy. Just wondering ,if you are happy, why not mention your great doc.?? Take Care and Happy Healing..PS- Did you have eye work done too? You look so familiar, but it's hard to tell with a half picture presented.