Neck Lift, Lipo on Neck and Lower Jowls, Upper Lids After Stomach Band Surgery/ Weight Loss - I Like Me Again

I had neck lift, lipo suction on neck and lower...

I had neck lift, lipo suction on neck and lower jowels and upper lids done. I did this because I looked like a turkey when I talked. I had stomach band surgery and I lost 70 lbs relatively fast. My double chins went south...as did my self esteem. My husband was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) and the strain and worry added to my haggard look. I just wanted to hide in a closet. Consequently I never went anywhere and stopped caring how I looked.

LSL has given me back part of my life. The pills are not supposed to put you to sleep, but I conked out. Woke up at home with a head that was ten sizes bigger. Yes I was numb. Yes, my ears felt ginormous. The next day when they changed the bandages, I knew I was going to be a freak forever.

Now I am 17 days out and I feel and look great. You can still see some slight bruising on my cheeks and the scars are noticeable on my lower ear lobes, but a little makeup and they are hardly noticeable. It was worth any discomfort or pain I may have experienced...but I honestly don't remember any. Luckily my daughter was there and made me follow directions to the letter using ice all the time and the swelling diminished quickly and the bruising went away fairly quickly.

I am VERY pleased. My doctor and his staff were great and I would do it all again! No, it did not cure my husband, but I feel better able to cope with things now that I look better and feel human again. Thanks LSL

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. took the time to answer all my questions and was very gentle and solicitous when I returned to have stitches removed. Everything he explained is exactly what happened. No surprises!

I had my lipo 2 half yrs. after my LSL. Well!!! just a wk. ago and I love the way I look. The LSL was ok I just drooped at my jowls some. Lipo did wonder!!!! I look better every day.