Latisse is Cheaper Than You Think - Tampa, FL

I have been using Latisse for over 6 months. It...

I have been using Latisse for over 6 months. It did take about 6 weeks to start seeing my lashes improve. I am using it every night but occasionaly will skip a night. I probably could use every other night or 3 days a week and would probably see same results. When I first purchased Latisse I had a coupon and was Latisse offered a mail in rebate and sent me the next bottle free. I looked around and Walmart offered best price but since that time my dermatolgist is selling at her office for $99.00 which will beat Walmart. But the best thing is a bottle last more than a month. It will last me pretty close to two months and I use nightly. It has not changed my eye color although I do have hazel to brown eyes. I have had no problems. Since the product last me more than a month I do run out of brushes. I bought me a brush which I do like better. Also I use it on my eyebrows and have noticed improvement there also.

Tampa Dermatologist

My Doctor did not want to prescribe to me at first as product was new and she wanted more information. Since that time she is now selling at her office and fully endorses product.

Hi Paula,

Others have mentioned they too changed the brush due to having a more accurate application. I'm glad you have experience not eye color change and it sounds like no skin darkening, which is great. Finding good use for eyebrows too is awesome.

Thanks for the review,