Loose Skin and Ripples 5 Months After Laser Lipo on Stomach

Pros: Minimal downtime, Easy and painless,...

Pros: Minimal downtime, Easy and painless, Inexpensive

Cons: Loose skin/ripples

Hello, I had laser liposuction on my stomach back in July 2009. I am 5'6" and 135 lbs, so pretty good body size. I had leftover fat on my tummy from 2 pregnancies and 1 c-section, so I decided to do this b/c I just wasn't happy. I did it to feel better about myself. AFter my c-section, my stomach needed a boost!

It was inexpensive and worth it.

I love the fact that I no longer have the fat pocket below my bikini line, but I now have ripples throughout my tummy and particularly around my belly button and my skin is very loose. Is there any way to tighten this? Just good ol' fashion exercise and good massaging? Or will the massage even work at this point. Thanks for your advice!

hi- has your waviness on your stomach gotten any better? i am curious bc i have the same issue. i am 2 months out and still hopeful that my results will improve.
whom did you go to? inexpensive sounds good....please help I am new to Tampa area I am turning 50 and have carried this extra belly around for 20 years, I am ready to say good bye to my belly, I just do not know who to go to and the prices I have seen are all over, please help. Kindly, janice
Landy Plastic Surgery

She was wonderful and looked after me. Very skilled and patient.