4 Months into 5 Month Treatment - Tampa, FL

They work, but require a lot of dedication. If you...

They work, but require a lot of dedication. If you eat frequently (I do) you will get very tired of taking the trays out and likely will resort to eating with the trays in, its fine, but means you have to keep a toothbrush and floss everywhere or risk cavities. Somewhat painful the first week of every new tray, the trays are typically cut poorly and are very sharp around the edges, use a nail file to sand them down so you dont slice up your tongue. Use denture tablets to easily clean the trays or listerine soaking/brushing works well too.

Finally done with invisalign. Final picture...

Finally done with invisalign. Final picture attached. In the whitening phase now and then moving on to crowns in december to widen my front teeth (since they are naturally pretty narrow).

I have to say, it has been a hell of a process. But, I am happy with my results and cant wait to see the final after the crowns are done.

Allen P Vanoverbeake

Honest, straight to the point and no illusions of what you may have. Advised me that even with my invisalign I would require some cosmetic work after to make my smile what I want it to be. Fair pricing, i was quoted as high as 7k in the area with no extra benefit.