Good Doc, Not So Good Staff - Tampa, FL

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Staff is what really brought my rating down. Happy with the results of my Vaser Lipo, not so happy with how I was treated by his staff :( Ashley, the receptionist, comes across as a little abrupt the phone which is sad considering she is the first person you talk to when you contact the office. There was some pressure from her to pay deposit and book surgery. It was pretty obvious that there is tension between Ashley and Pam, the surgical coordinator. Pam also talks a lot but I feel like she did not really listen to me. Talking to her kind of felt like a "sales talk". I will definitely have more procedures done, but not at Dr. Castor's office. I would have come back, but his staff made me feel uncomfortable. I spent a lot of money and expected better treatment. The after care/post op appointment could have been more through also.

Please know that I take each and every review, good or bad, very seriously. I am very sorry to hear of your experience with my office staff. Be assured that I have taken the appropriate steps in my office to see that no other patient receives this type of care. We have replaced our front office receptionist and I can guarantee you that the new girl is very sweet, caring and attentive. Your comments regarding our surgical coordinator, Pam, are atypical. Patients usually connect with Pam since she is very talkative and personable, so I was very surprised to read otherwise. I am very sorry that you felt like she did not listen to you. I do not feel that this experience will be repeated in my office. I am glad to hear that you like the results of the VASER Liposuction. Again, thank you very much for your honest feedback and allowing us to remedy the situation. I hope you will consider giving my office another try.