Best Thing I've Ever Done - Tampa, FL

My tummy tuck was apart of an umbilical hernia...

My tummy tuck was apart of an umbilical hernia repair. I was able to have the best of both worlds! No longer be in pain and no longer have the "mommy of 3" belly! I feel like I have my life back!! Thank you Dr Reiger and staff for making this life changing experience an amazing one!!

I would love to hear more about your recovery and any tips you could share.   Also did you take before and after pictures?

From the first consultation to my post care I have felt safe, cared for and confident in my choice I made with my surgeon. I trusted him with my life and would trust him all over again by recommending my friends and family! My experience with Dr. Reiger and staff was amazing! The day of my surgery, Dr. Reiger came and sat with me talked about my fears and held my hand to make it all ok! I was so nervous but knew I was in good hands. The care and warmth did not stop there, days and weeks after my surgery Dr. Reiger and his staff were available at any time I needed them and when I did need them they were caring, kind and helpful!